In addition to completed and released tools, Computing Integrity has a number of tool projects in various stages from concept to near completion which could be finished if prioritized by a particular customer. Let us know if you would like to discuss what would be involved in completing any of these tools.
For example, there is:
- The Harvesting Editor;
- A connectedness tool for UML components to be used for identifying clusters of functionality as possible services;
- Bulk diagram generator;
- Additional information in model including code, block structure, and decision points;
- Code generation of revised models;
- Roundtrip integration with OpenEdge Architect including both procedural and OO code;
- Impact Analysis diagrams; and
- Super "XREF" tool.
Longer term we are also working on:
- Separation of UI and BL, usually with the goal of replacing the UI;
- Evolution toward OERA or similar layered architecture; and
- Evolution toward a Service Oriented Architecture.